23.6 C
Davenport

An accidental fire that started in a craft room caused $100,000 in damages to a Camanche home late Sunday night

IOWA – According to the statement, this unfortunate incident occurred around 9:40 p.m. at 501 S. Washington Blvd., Camanche.

Camanche Fire Department crew responded to a report of a structure fire.

When they arrived on scene, they found a one-story home with moderate smoke coming from the front door.

Two adults and one child were home at the time of the fire. 

Damage is estimated at $75,000 to the structure and $25,000 to contents.

This incident is under investigation.

Latest Articles