3.7 C
Davenport

CRFD crews respond to garage fire in the 300 block of Hampden Drive

Cedar Rapids, IOWA – According to the statement, this unfortunate incident occurred around 11:45 p.m. late Thursday night.

It happened in the 300 block of Hampden Drive.

Cedar Rapids Fire Department crews responded to a report of a garage fire.

Police say the family was inside the home when the fire started.

No one was injured.

This incident remains under investigation.

This is a developing story and it will be updated as new information become available. 

Latest Articles