-7 C

Two people displaced after residential structure fire on S. 18th St

Clinton, IOWA – According to the Clinton Fire Department, this unfortunate incident occurred right after 5 a.m. Thursday.

It happened on S. 18th St.

Clinton Fire Department crews responded to a report of a residential structure fire.

The responding crews saw light smoke coming from the front door and reportedly met the homeowner out front.

They were able to extinguish the blaze in just 10 minutes.

The fire was contained to the room of origin, officials said.

No injuries were reported.

Space heater has been determined to be the cause of the fire, CFD officials said.

This story will be updated as new information become available. 

Latest Articles