DAVENPORT, IOWA – More Hy-Vee stores in and around the Quad Cities are now able to offer COVID-19 testing to customers who want one and at no charge.
On Friday, December 4, Hy-Vee announced that it is offering free, contactless COVID-19 lab testing outside of more select Hy-Vee pharmacy locations using a drive-thru testing process, This free COVID-19 testing is in partnership with eTrueNorth.
Back in August, officials from Hy-Vee announced that it was offering free COVID-19 testing at 11 select Hy-Vee pharmacy locations. At that time, the only Hy-Vee pharmacy in the Quad Cities offering that service was at the Utica Ridge Hy-Vee, 4064 E. 53rd St. in Davenport.
Over the course of the past few months, Hy-Vee has expanded its free COVID-19 testing to majority of their Hy-Vee pharmacy locations.
For those wanting a free COVID-19 test through Hy-Vee, they must visit www.doineedacovid19test.com to register for the free COVID-19 test and to select a testing site and appointment time. After registering, patients will receive a test voucher that they must bring to their testing appointment. Results should be delivered from eTrueNorth within 3-5 business days.
Quad City area Hy-Vee pharmacies offering free COVID-19 testing include:
- East Main Hy-Vee, 2030 E. Main St., Galesburg, IL
- Milan Hy-Vee, 201 10th Ave. W., Milan, IL
- Hy-Vee on Avenue of the Cities, 4218 Ave. of the Cities, Moline, IL
- Twin Oaks Hy-Vee, 2001 Fifth St., Silvis, IL
- Hy-Vee South, 939 Angular St., Burlington, IA
- Clinton Hy-Vee, 901 S. Fourth St., Clinton, IA
- Utica Ridge Hy-Vee, 4064 E. 53rd St., Davenport, IA
- West Locust Street Hy-Vee, 2351 W. Locust, Davenport, IA
- Mount Pleasant Hy-Vee, 1700 E. Washington St., Mount Pleasant, IA
- Muscatine Hy-Vee Mainstreet, 510 E. Sixth St., Muscatine, IA